James M. Leonard
(Notify me if any of these links are broken: email@example.com
Sermon recordings. These are more or less arbitrarily chosen, mostly recent. Most of my sermons are about 25 minutes in length.
- But Jonah Arose
- http://www.fbcl.com/recordings/BornAgainWhatDoesItMatter.mp3 This is part two of a basic salvation message
- http://www.fbcl.com/recordings/RebirthAndRenewalAndThePeopleOfGod.mp3 This is part one of a basic salvation message
- More messages are posted at http://www.fbcl.com/cmssite/index.php?page=sermons, going back to Sept 2015.
- For Mar 13 (World Day of Prayer for Burma/St. Patrick's Sunday: https://dub118.mail.live.com/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=mgDI3UxQjn5RGO_NidZ1x5gg2&folderid=flinbox&attindex=1&cp=-1&attdepth=1&n=23018629
- For Mar 6 (Commissioning of Ministry Board members, plus communion): https://dub118.mail.live.com/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=mg977UL3vh5RGVjQAhWtamRA2&folderid=flinbox&attindex=1&cp=-1&attdepth=1&n=66183140
- Blog article on a practical matter of worship: http://arminianbaptist.blogspot.com/2016/03/baptist-worship-redeeming-welcome-and.html
- Blog article on implications of Baptist theology on worship: http://arminianbaptist.blogspot.com/2016/02/worship-wars-and-baptist-theological.html